Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Presents

This morning when I got to the office I had peonies and daylily plants on my desk. My co-worker's husband has taken me under his wing and has been supplying me with all kinds of varieties of these two plants. Thursday night I will have to go out and dig in the dirt for a while.

I usually spend a little time every weekend doing some yard work but mowing did me in yesterday. After getting over the asthma attack I ended up with a migraine and have spent today trying to shake the effects off. I feel like I had a very good time and am paying the price for it. Wish that was true.

My other nice moment was when I had a man quote poetry to me in an elevator. Ok, he was in his 80's but it's probably not ever going to happen again so let me enjoy the moment:)

No comments: