Sunday, September 24, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhh

I just got the most upsetting email on myspace. This guy said he wanted to get to know me better. If I wanted a preview of his "talents" he has webcam and would be happy to "show me the goods". All of this was pretty icky but what really upset me was his closing phrase. "because i love olders wommens i can do a little show for you and we can have some fun." I am not even going to go into what the grand finale was going to be.

This is the first time ever (not counting the spinster remark which I chose to take as a joke) that I have ever been called the older woman (or olders wommens if you prefer). I think we can officially add this one to the list on myspace of things you do not say when asking a woman out for the first time. Ok we can probably add the auditioning via webcam part as well.

No comments: