Saturday, September 16, 2006

myspace...

obsession continued since I haven't finished my latest book.

I have found assorted people I know in myspace but not lots of people that I actually want to invite to be my friends. My ex's, ex-wife's husband is on there (his comedy club asked to be my friend), a couple of the people who were in my class in high school that I wasn't close to, a couple of other assorted people.

I am pouting now because I want some friends and I can't find them! Do you think they are hiding from me?

Oh well, I switched nights so I am working by myself tomorrow night and will have lots of time between questions to browse around. They can't hide from me forever. (use imagination to insert evil cackling sound)

I might blog tonight when I get home if the concert was worth talking about.

No comments: