Friday, September 22, 2006

I want to go out to play!

I'm tired of being sick. I'm bored! All my friends are out having fun (ok probably not true but for dramatic purposes I am going to let that one stand.) I have been asked about my list of pet peeves for how not to ask a woman for a date so I am going over to myspace to work on that now.

Something to ponder: While it has been agreed upon that my kitten is very special (code for "somewhat trying") kitten he does seem to be a typical male. I haven't the TV on much in the past year or so but because I am home sick I put in a movie. My kitten plopped himself in front of the TV and stayed there the whole time the movie was on. It is probably the longest I have seen him stay still (at least while awake) ever. Is this some kind of y chromosome thing? Just a question.

No comments: