Sunday, September 10, 2006

Post 100 - No books, just more odds and ends

I am living in the house of death. Now there is a dead bird right outside my back door. I do not want to own the house where small animals come to die. This must end!

Still nothing to report on the book reading end of things because I am too busy going to plays and trying to find friends on myspace. There is nothing like seeing "Alicia has no friends" on a site to make you feel like a loser. I will also admit that I may be getting a tad obsessed with this.

A friend from high school called to let me know I missed my 20 year class reunion. I am not dealing well with turning 40. I am doing the equivalant of putting my fingers in my ears and saying really loudly, "I can't hear you."The only one more depressed than me about this milestone is my mother.

I am thinking of seeing if my knitting friend can make this for me. After all, it's never too early to start thinking about Halloween. :) http://bleuarts.blogspot.com/2006/09/free-pattern-leia-hat.html

No comments: