Monday, February 22, 2010

In Over My Head

In my excitement to get started with my new committee I may (or may not) have submitted 36 suggestions to read for the month of February. You would think that this would teach me to be a little more judicious in my choices for March....but you would be wrong. For next month (so far) I have compiled a list of 78 titles. If I keep up this pace I will have to quit both jobs and stay home to read which is clearly an unworkable plan. Therefore, I am going with Plan B which involves recruiting friends topre-screen some of the titles on my list. I already have a few victim....I mean, volunteers lined up.

Anyone else interested in reading some books and giving me your opinion?

6 comments:

Nick said...

what do you mean by "pre-screen", kemosabe?

Average Jane said...

Sure!

A Librarian said...

Nick - It basically means reading some of the books on the list and telling me if they are really great or stinkers or somewhere in between.

Nick said...

well...send me some titles and I'll...sigh...force myself to read them...

; ' )

A Librarian said...

Send me your email address and I will add you to my list:-)

Nick said...

nick AT willnotbetelevised.com