I guess my list of all the things I was going to do to fill up my days will once again have to wait until "after the award committee". Please note that I did start taking some yoga classes so at least one item on the list is being accomplished.
Lately I have found myself uttering the words “when I am done with the award committee I am going to….” so I thought I would start a list.
- Learn Italian so that the next time I visit Italy I can flirt with the cute Italian boys.
- Take a cooking class so that I have a few new recipes. Since drifting back into vegetarianism I have gotten bored with my few basic recipes.
- Learn to knit or crochet or something crafty that can be turned into a good Christmas gift (to go along with the giant stacks of books I currently give out).
- Start taking yoga classes.
- Start a vegetable (or herb) garden.
- Sign up for the Master Gardener classes.