Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Food!

This week my friend and her husband from Switzerland (last seen at Oktoberfest) came to Kansas City to visit. She is one of my bestest friends, a blogger and is a retired librarian. Because I am still in multiple job mode until next week we mainly got together for lunch and dinner. We started on Monday night with one of my favorite restaurants, Lidia's, and I stuffed myself on wine and pasta. On Tuesday we went to lunch at The Classic Cup on the Plaza and had drinks at Mi Cocina (because they can't seem to master the margarita in Switzerland). Today, we finished off with The Thai Place in Westport.

I love my friends and wish they would move back to KC but it probably a good thing they are leaving tomorrow because it is now serious diet time:(

2 comments:

Spyder said...

yum!

Global Librarian said...

After 4 days of excessive eating and more margaritas in Las Vegas, we waddled our way back to Zurich...