Saturday, May 03, 2008

Time Off!

Two more evening/weekend shifts and the semester is over! I will have a whole month off and then we switch to summer hours so I will actually get home before 11:00 pm at night. I am a very happy camper-to-be.

Now, my plan my month off includes the following tasks. I will be making graduation gifts out of duct tape (I found instructions for a whole set of luggage), going to my nephew's graduation, reading and then...wait for it...actually posting witty, entertaining blog posts about the books I am reading. Really! I will!

Or I might nap. It's kind of hard to tell these days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

really, it's hard to go wrong with naps.

Spyder said...

I just woke up from one!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, congrats on the vacation!


And, if you have the time, whats wrong with a little nap in the middle of the afternoon. Or a drunken nap in the evening. Or sleeping in...

Anyway, as long as you get your important things done, treat yourself!

Waldo Oiseau said...

Yay, some free time! ... which might mean dinner and drinks?

If you really do, indeed, make a set of luggage from duct tape, I will photograph it and post it to Kansas City Daily Photo. That would be very impressive! :)