Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday 7/17/2008

  • Slept in until 9 am.
  • Ran on the treadmill while watching Lars and the Real Girl and checking Twitter/reading blog posts on my mobile Google Reader (on my phone).
  • Noticed a lovely toilet bowl leak and put out an SOS to local bloggers and friends, myspyderweb and her hubby, Kanga (aka: my wonderful, new handy-person)
  • On the way to work I stopped to buy soda and paper goods for upcoming programs.
  • At work, I checked in with the morning supervisor and talked with last night’s supervisor about training issues for the newly hired security guards.
  • Checked work email.
  • Proofread next month’s branch calendar.
  • Talked with owner of the security company about security guard issues.
  • Worked on letters, email’s and faxes for publisher letters requested review copies for the Notable Award.
  • Ate dinner and browsed the blogs.
  • Went out and worked the desk for the 5-6 pm rush.
  • Continued working on contacting publishers.
  • I always try to work the desk for the last hour we are open on my late night.
  • Went home.
Added later: Completely forgot about the girls night out event I was supposed to attend after work.

No comments: