Monday, January 28, 2008

Chapter-A-Day Book Club

My uncle's funeral was this weekend so I didn't get a chance to get any reading done but there are two almost finished books on the stack that I will be talking about soon. Since I didn't have a book review for you today I thought I would share a fun book link with you.

Chapter-A-Day Book Club - "Sign up for any of the email book clubs and every day you will be sent a 5-minute sample from a book. By the end of the week, you'll have read 2-3 chapters." Then, if you loved it, visit your local library to check out the book. This has everything from Classics to Romance so there is a little something for everyone.

2 comments:

Bea said...

That sounds like something I would enjoy doing. I usually bring books from the library, and when I start reading them, I can say if I like them or not in the first two or three chapters.

A Librarian said...

I subscribe to a couple of them. Some weeks I have time to read them, some weeks I have to delete them but it is nice that they are there:)