Thursday, August 24, 2006

Owning a Home

Becoming a homeowner is an interesting experience and I am still not sure I have embraced it as a way of life. Tonight I didn't have to work the part time job so I got home while it was still light out. I decided I needed to do a walk around the house to see if any more plants had succumbed to the heat (thank goodness no more have baked in the sun). Anyway, I notice that I have now acquired a dead rabbit in the back yard.

I don't want the rabbit to rot back there cause that's yucky but on the other hand I don't want to have to be the one to remove it. Of course, I will have to be the one to make it go away unless I can look pathetic enough to get someone else to volunteer to come over and remove it for me. I'm not holding my breath though, on second thought maybe I should.

I wonder what one does to dispose of non-alive animals. I am pretty sure that putting it in the plastic garbage can to cook for four days until trash pick-up day is a bad idea.

Any volunteers?

2 comments:

Dan said...

If you haven't handled it yet, I'll be happy to come over and get rid of it. Call me if you need me.

Alicia said...

Thank you so much. If it reappears I may take you up on that offer:)