Monday, March 10, 2008

Emergency Book Stash

Today I downloaded a couple of e-books to my Trio in the (highly unlikely) event that I get trapped in an elevator/warehouse/fall down a mine shaft, without anything to read. Today I visited the Project Gutenberg site and picked The Woman In White by Wilkie Collins and Notes From The Underground by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. I really wanted something by Rainer Maria Rilke or Saul Bellows but they didn't seem to have anything by those authors.

So, to answer your question, yes...I really am this big of a dork.

3 comments:

Spyder said...

LOL! You crack me up!

Global Librarian said...

I didn't question it.

I already knew how much of a dork you are...

A Librarian said...

Isn't it amazing how often people become friends with people with the same characteristics?