Saturday, March 10, 2007

Movie: Jesus Camp

Just a little freaked out tonight after watching the movie Jesus Camp. I am not even sure what to say about it except that I can't even begin to relate to this mindset even though there were very mild versions of this that made their way into church when I was growing up. They actually have children pray for a cardboard cutout of George Bush. Ok, they believe that global warming doesn't exist but they went too far when they trash talked Harry Potter.

Since I don't want this to turn into a rant I am going to stop now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

while i appreciate that the makers of Jesus Camp let interviewees do all the talking, they were obviously selective about what they let into the final movie release; over all, there is some useful truth in this flick... as long as it's taken with a grain (or maybe a bucket) of salt