Monday, July 31, 2006

Music and odd male behavior

I was going to stay up late and read another book last night but I kept falling asleep so...

My friend's husband and I are going to the Tool concert and the Nickelback/Hinder/Hoobastank/Chevelle concert that are both scheduled for the same weekend. My friend is emphatically not a fan so she elected to stay home even though he really wanted her to go with us. The next day, after he bought the tickets, we realized that:

  1. He will be spending both evenings of one whole weekend with me (with other friends this wouldn't be so odd, but they are one of those couples who are joined at the hip.)
  2. It is his birthday weekend.
  3. They had plans to go to DC.
  4. He completely forgot his birthday!

My friend and I spent a fair amount of time the next day discussing the fact that he forgot his birthday. We finally used the ever useful explanation that "guys are weird" to explain this odd and puzzling behavior.

On that note, here is what I am listening to this week...

  1. Down With The Sickness by Disturbed
  2. Invincible Lyrics by Crossfade
  3. Animals by Nickleback
  4. Cold (But I'm Still Here) by Evans Blue
  5. You And Me And All Of The People by Lighthouse
  6. Always by Saliva
  7. Schism by Tool
  8. Inside Of You by Hoobastank
  9. Vitamin R: (Leading Us Along) by Chevelle
  10. Better Git It In Your Soul by Charles Mingus - for something a little different:)

No comments: