Monday, April 14, 2014

Reading Challenge


For years I have been wanting to participate in this http://24hourreadathon.com/2014/03/31/april-2014-reader-sign-ups/ reading challenge but with multiple jobs I couldn't carve out time to make this happen. Now I have one, count 'em, one job and since I am still waiting to close on my new home, no house or errands to run on Saturday. That means I can read for twenty-four hours straight with nothing to distract me. If you don't want to join in the reading fun be sure to stop by Twitter and cheer me on.

For the next two weeks I will be compiling a reading list of books I want to try to read ....unless I am lured away by a completely random new egalley, of course. I will post a starter list soon.

As for next weekend, I will be making a trip to DC for http://awesomecondc.com with my new board game group friends.

2 comments:

Andi said...

So glad you're able to join us! I always love looking at everyone's reading list. Can't wait to check yours out!

Andi, Host

Gail H said...

Lovely blog you have